sábado, 6 de fevereiro de 2016

Exfoliation with sugar and salt

That's right, today is all about beauty! I will show you how I do my homemade exfoliant! 
Since I'm showing you my exfoliation rotine, I decided to show my entire skin rotine, in steps.
After I clean my face with blue soap, I do the exfoliation.
Here you go.

What you need:


  • honey
  • salt
  • sugar
  • a bowl
  • a spoon

What you have to do:

  1. put two tablespoons of honey in the bowl
  2. then placing the desired amount of salt and sugar in conjunction with the honey
  3. mix it up
  4. and that's it!

Easy right? And it helps your skin to be 
healthier, it will be softer and brighter!

P.s.- it looks grosse but I promisse you it's worth it!



Let me know if you liked the results!

instagram: https://www.instagram.com/_fiilipa_/

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário